Brenden, Nathan and I have had the opportunity to go to a few fun playgroup activities to the farm, which we love!! That way I can ingrain into my boys head that animals are good to have as pets (especially dogs :) ).
Who is going to win?
Brenden loved how the rooster and hens kept talking to him
Brenden feeding a nice horse with his friends Eli, Kaylee, and Amilia
Brenden and Eli (aka superman) checking out the bunny and hen
Making friends with the chicken :)
Farmer Brenden James Toone

4 comments:
looks like TONS of fun! we just took cole to a local farmers market and he fell in love with the animals - what is it about animals that is absoluteley facinating. (i had a good time too.) tell everybody hi!
Hey Heather!!! Looks like you guys had fun! Oh and guess what ...I am pregnant! Hope everything is going well. It is fun to see Michelle Evans name there. You will have to give me her number :).
That looks like a lot of fun. What cute little kiddos you guys have! Hey Matt, I got your email but accidentally erased your message before I replied to it. I don't have your email in my contacts either for some reason. Congrats on working on your book. Will you email me again so I have your current address? I'm sorry about that. Thanks so much! This is Chelsi by the way.
I love the picture of Farmer Brenden James Toone. He looks a lot like his name sake! Who walks like that?
Post a Comment