SOOOOOO cute! You guys should have a dozen! :) You are amazing parents of 2 darling little guys! You'll have to let me know how you manage to do it all. We're expecting #2 in May. We're really excited - but terrified at the same time... :) Love 'ya tons! Tell your guys hi!
4 comments:
That is just adorable, and the Halloween costumes in the post below are AWESOME! So fun to see. I love watching baby footage!
This is adorable! I love how Brenden asks for candy! :)
SOOOOOO cute! You guys should have a dozen! :) You are amazing parents of 2 darling little guys! You'll have to let me know how you manage to do it all. We're expecting #2 in May. We're really excited - but terrified at the same time... :) Love 'ya tons! Tell your guys hi!
Hey Matt, this is Paul Neville your long lost brotherizer! Just wanted to say hi and I hope all is well! Talk to you later.
Post a Comment