Best Friends!!

This is a daily view in our home since both boys drink from bottles.
(Brenden only has one at night, but they sure do add up fast)
Dad and Brenden doing there daily routine of just having fun!
This is one of Brenden's new favorite things to do. Matt has thrown
him around since day one, and both of them love it!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Your boys are getting so big. I have to say that Brenden's laugh is the cutest!! I also have to say how nice they look in red!!!! Go Utes!
boys will be boys...too darn cute...i can't believe how old your baby is already...i ran into your mom the other day. She is so great!!!
Heather! It's Beth (Brown) Clayton. I'm so glad to have found your blog (and Matt's too!)and see your cute family. Congratulations on the new baby! (I also have two boys) Such great memories growing up next door. I'd love to keep in touch. My blog is private, so if you email me I can send you an invite. My email is: eabclayton(at)yahoo.com
Post a Comment