Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Nathan


Our little family grew a couple of weeks ago as Nathan joined us. He was born July 22 at was 8 pounds and 19 inches. Nathan is such a good baby, and Brenden absolutely loves being a big brother. Brenden's only adjustment was wondering if Dad and Mom were going to be leaving him again. He instantly accepted his new baby brother, and loves holding and kissing him. Nathan is now 2 1/2 weeks old, and is now 8 pounds and almost 21 inches.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

hurray!!! I have been waiting for this post, I know things are super busy with two around!!! Congrats. And mine were 8 pounds 12 ounces at birth, he is just a little guy!!!

Paul or Lindsay said...

You forgot to mention that he is just about the cutest/sweetest baby I have ever held!! You made a pregnant woman's day with that sweet one! Thanks for letting us come hang out with you. We had a blast!

Bryan and Haylie said...

congratulations! i love seeing your cute little family. did you know i work with your brother-in-law?

KJAMBD said...

Congratulations you guys. He's adorable. Hope Heather and Nathan are both doing well. No doubt that big brother is loving his new role! Jewel

Michelle Evans said...

I've looked at your post before, but just had to comment now! What a cutie! Your boys are going to be such great buddies! We wish we were there to come say hi! Hope we can see you at Christmas or something. Love you lots!
Michelle