Heather and I have realized that our little baby boy is no longer a baby. Brenden, so quickly, has become a little boy. It is so fun to watch him learn and grow, change and develop, and see his little personality blossom. He now loves talking to mom and dad, and having long conversations with us. He also loves going outside, playing with balls, reading his books, seeing buses on the road, and finding any animal he can. We certainly love him.
We are excited this week to find out the gender of baby #2. Heather, Brenden, and I will go to the ultrasound this Friday and find out if we are having a boy or girl. We will announce it as soon as we know.
Below are just a few updated videos of Brenden and his crazy parents playing with him -- hopefully you can get a feel of how he is changing and growing up.
2 comments:
heather..your son is adorable...and if this second baby is a boy you can just add your name to the list of families that only have boys...like yours truely
Heather!
I linked to you from the Skyline blog. It's fun to see what everyone is up to and see their kids! I love your videos--my 4 year old watched them with me & was laughing at your cute little boy:) I hope you don't mind me reading posts once in awhile & adding your link on my blog (www.jmke.blogspot.com).
-Mindy (Bliss) Phillips
Post a Comment